Party reservations can be made in your Membersplash member portal. Log into your account, select “Reservation” -> “Make Reservation” and select “Deck Rental”. Choose your preferred date and the time. Please be sure to check the box for the email address to send your confirmation and bill!
Note: only one party is allowed per time slot so if that time is not available (will say 0 slots available) please select an alternate date/time. Our social chair will reach out to you to confirm your party!
The following applies to all parties/deck reservations:
1. The member/host is responsible for providing a guest pass for each non-member attending the party (adult or child) on the day of the party.
2. There is a $50 fee for each party reservation. (Total cost $51.80). To make the payment please do the following: Log into your member account, select “Manage Account” & select “Make a Payment”. Select the box next to the bill for the “Deck Rental – Pool Party”. Once selected please pay using your preferred credit card. *Your party reservation is not considered complete until payment has been received.
3. All parties are limited to a total of 25 guests (includes adults and children). Not more than one party will be held during the same time period. Parties are limited in duration to three hours, including set up and clean up. Up to four tables can be reserved for the party and other members may use the remaining deck tables.
4. The host is responsible for setting up the party area on the deck. The host is further responsible for ensuring that all attendees eat and drink only on the deck.
5. The host will remove all materials (including but not limited to pizza boxes, paper goods, cups, balloons, etc.) at the end of the party and leave the area clean. Ask a lifeguard for a large trash bag if you cannot fit all the trash into the receptacle.
6. All party attendees must abide by the Club By-Laws, where applicable, and with the Club Rules and Regulations, including those concerning use of the diving board and swim area. Member Host must ensure that all children can pass KGRC’s basic swim safety test administered by the pool management staff.